Using this feature you can
- Create a simple fixed report showing the current status of your ration formulation
- Any "What-If" rations are also included on the print
- No set up required
- Report contains
- Animal parameters
- Feed and amounts fed
- Financial details
- A selection of the main nutrients
- Page set-up feature, chose paper size, font type, font colour, page margins etc.
- Save to Microsoft Word format
- Save to PDF
- Save and email feature
- Save to CSV format
Features common to all reports
This quick print produced a "snapshot" of the diet being worked on including any "What-If" calculations. The format is fixed and cannot be configured by the user. All the normal features above are still available with the exception of the Notes function. This report is ideal as a simple diet print or as a record of formulation progress.