Using this feature you can
- Create a full Mineral & Vitamin specification report
- Create and store multiple nutrient targets for different classes of livestock
- Choose feeding rate, pack size and whether the product is "In Feed" or "Free Access"
- Account for background levels in the ration
- View nutrients in
- Dry matter basis in the ration
- Daily intake per head
- Amount to supplement / manufacture
- Percentage supplemental vs background
- Create and store phrases to aid comment writing on the report
- Store products created
- Save products back to the feed library
- Add notes with the built in comments editor
- Page set-up feature, chose paper size, font type, font colour, page margins etc.
- Save to Microsoft Word format
- Save to PDF
- Save and email feature
- Save to CSV format
Features common to all reports
This report provides a full specification sheet which enables users to give to manufacturers in order to get a quotation or make up a mineral and vitamin supplement for all classes of livestock.